Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hazel wiggles

So today I have stepped a whopping 7500 steps today. I going to round up slightly (200) as I noticed that after I got up, fed the cats, made and eaten breakfast and gone back upstairs to dress, my pedometer only said 12 steps today :-(

The pedometer also doesn't allow for all those side ways movements you make in a day, you know those ones where you are making dinner, looking at stuff in a shop so I wonder if an allowance can be made for this also? 10% maybe?

I have called this post "Hazel wiggles" as Hazel thought I could shake my booty and that will count for steps. I told her that side ways movements are not logged but after trying it I was proved wrong, and it also made me tense my stomach muscles too :-) so I'm gonna let them count ;-)

I also walked the long way to and from work and also walked around the block at lunchtime too. Yeahhh me!

No comments:

Post a Comment